
I know my brother, Brandon, is going to hate me until the end of time for posting this. It was just too cute to pass up! The other night, the little Johnsons were over (as in Brandon & Bree, not Joel & Debbie) with the babies. Greyson had a little accident and needed a change of clothes. Debbie brought him downstairs in the cutest pink shirt and pants with ruffles all around. He made such a cute girl, and Brandon was sooooo not liking it. I am still laughing thinking about it!
Meet my neice Ginger! Haha...
7 comments:
Brooke you are so mean.,....Wait till your day. Even though I think it is a very cute picture.
he still looks tough, when with his mean aunt dressing him up in pink!
First of all, I can't believe you spelled my name wrong on your friend list. :) Second of all, I love how you call your mom Debbie. Really, I do. I think it's so cute. Third, that's an awesome picture! And Last but not Least I MISS YOUR FACE!! Love you.
That is so frakin' AWSOME! You go girl!
What I am loving is that he is still totally a boy. You look at his cute little face and know that he needs to have blue on.
hey Brooke
i love finding new blogs! :) that's such a cute pic, great wedding picture.
ha ha i love it that was so funny- i need your help again making my blog cute i tried and i failed ahhhh
Post a Comment