Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

Here are some fond memories of design school. I think this was sophmore year. Spending hours in the drafting room with Bruntie. We loved this one class because there were BOYS in it. We found out on the first day that the cute ones were married. Luckily we all married now too, so no worries!

Our other favorite class. COLOR! These were some of the winners of the best coordinating outfits! Tiffany, Kadie, and Ashley.

5 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

So funny! I miss the days of school! Sometimes I just want to go back so BAD

Kadie Kinney said...

Holy Crap where did you get those pictures? That's hilarious. Aww, the days with Bruntie and Nolan. Sigh.

Emily said...

Hahaha... I love it!!! And I miss it so much!

ricksdl said...

Mick and Brooke, the lake is calling you....you must answer the call...let us know when...
love the Ricks family

Gus said...

although i wasn't in Brunt's class with you guys, I always heard about him... these pictures are awesome! I agree with the rest of the group-some days I wish I could go back in time and do it again.... then I start pondering that thought, and think-NAH!!! Take me back to the fun social days of ID, the late nights with friends, watching movies on the big screen, and the ever-so-fun games of "Around the World" where Wendy's TRUE thoughts and feelings came out... (Danielle-I still crack up at that...)

Brooke... when are you making a trip back to UT>?