Well, the news is starting to leak, so for those of you who haven't heard the news....
Drumroll Please........
We are very excited to tell you that I am pregnant! Yes, you read that right! Its true. I am due in the middle of March and I find out what I am having on Monday the 6th. It was quite the surprise and we couldn't be happier. It has been a challenge keeping it a secret because I have been sooooo sick. I usually don't have a very good sense of smell, and all of a sudden I can smell everything from a mile away. I have lost about 15 pounds from puking all day every day, and I am just starting to feel better. The only problem is the food that sounds really good are things that I cant get in Canada. If any could figure out a way to UPS me a gandolfo's sandwich, you would be my best friend. I also HATE breakfast, I have seen everything moving in both directions, so I also want sandwiches at 10 in the morning so I can avoid all cereals. Hence the gandlofo's sandwiches. It has been so crazy.
I am not really showing at all, so I haven't taken any belly shots yet. We will keep you posted.
13 comments:
Let me be the first to blogratulate you on the Miracle Baby! May she / he be blessed with a freckle on his / her left ear! AKA I'm so excited for you two!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We'll be praying for you and your food selection :)
Yahoo!!!! I totally hear you on the smell thing. Yikes-it is unbearable at times I know. I am so happy for you. Hang on tight--you are in for a great adventure.
brooke that is sooo exciting!! you will love being a mom!!
dont worry the sickness will go away and it will be wonderful for a few months until you get too big to do anything!! lol!
love you tons!! yeah!!
that's so exciting!! Congrats prego lady!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!! So exciting!!! Good luck with trying to satisfy your craving! Next time (if ever) you are here, I will buy you a sandwich! Congrats Brooke!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you two! Any guesses as to which you think you might be having? I'm betting on a girl. I was sicker with my girls, but where this is your first one, there is no comparison so it is totally just a guess.
Congrats Brooke! That is so exciting. When I was prego I could smell everything...the funniest one was I could not stand the smell of Zack's breath..hahhah
YAY - congratulations.....I can't believe it. I can tell you that now that the sickness is going away really enjoy things until you are huge and uncomfortable and want to die - like I am right now!! Good luck with everything and be sure to keep us posted with the gender etc.
YEA! Congrats Brooke! So excited for you! Make sure to let us know what you're having.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see a new Berry baby!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! And very sorry to hear that you are not, um, handling it very well. I wish you and food the very best. So, let me know, how is this going to work out, timing wise? I remember discussing your plans when you stopped through on your way north. Will you be able to enjoy 1 year maternity leave with no medical bills? (I really just threw that in to make all those American's jealous! HA!) So, so, so excited!
Yes, we can make them jealous! I will pay nothing other than my monthly alberta health fee ($44). I will also have a year paid maternity leave at about half my salary. I can't believe how different it is here, way less stressful!
Post a Comment