After taking this photo and seeing just how lovely I look, I am promising this is the last picture I will take of this huge belly. I am kind of grossed out just looking at it. I only have 31 days left (35 weeks and a few days), but I am secretly hoping it comes sooner. Mick says, not that were counting! The feet are officially waterbeds threatening to burst at any moment. Yes, we are officially into the 9th month and can't wait for it to be over! 14 working days left at the most. At my last appointment the baby was still sideways so I am also secretly hoping for a c-section. It just seems less stressful to me, but I know everyone has mixed opinions on that one. Not much else is new here, just counting days and rubbing feet!Sunday, February 8, 2009
My Last Picture
After taking this photo and seeing just how lovely I look, I am promising this is the last picture I will take of this huge belly. I am kind of grossed out just looking at it. I only have 31 days left (35 weeks and a few days), but I am secretly hoping it comes sooner. Mick says, not that were counting! The feet are officially waterbeds threatening to burst at any moment. Yes, we are officially into the 9th month and can't wait for it to be over! 14 working days left at the most. At my last appointment the baby was still sideways so I am also secretly hoping for a c-section. It just seems less stressful to me, but I know everyone has mixed opinions on that one. Not much else is new here, just counting days and rubbing feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
you poor thing! I am glad Mick is rubbing your feet and counting down with you ;) Keep us posted and good luck surviving work the next few weeks!
haha. Oh, the joys of being pregnant. Good luck with everything. I hope that the baby turns for you. It's so much safer that way. Although, I must confess....I LOVED my C-Section the day it happened. It was the year that followed that was rough.
Dont wish for a c section it is hell! i could not stand staight for almost a month. i could not even carry chloe around for about two months... it sucks!
Whatever Brooke, you are NOT huge! You look so cute. Enjoy your last month and pregnancy and as hard as it is... try not to wish it away too quickly. Before you know it you will be 'one tired Mom' - let me know if you need anything!
i LOVED my c-sections! the first was a bit tougher recovery having gone thru labor first, but the 2nd, i didn't even need regular tylenol for pain. It was awesome!!!! (and i'm sure Bree has been praising c-secs for you too!)
You look cute! And I can't wait to see what he looks like!
I want to see your cute self all the way to the end...if I was there I would be rubbing your belly!
You look great Brooke! I can't believe you only have a month left....maybe sooner!! We are excited to see your little baby boy :)
you look great! I hope he comes soon too...like when we are there...lol.
I can't believe you are almost due! How exciting is that. By the way, you look great.
You look totally beautiful. You can totally have a stress free birth! Where is that little Canadian Hippie inside you? Say hi to Mick for me.
Corrina
Brooke, know the feeling of being grossed out at your own picture, but you look great and everyone loves a pregnant woman. Try to enjoy the last little bit. You'd better post like mad when the baby comes!
I just found your blog. I have had 2 sectiona nd am planning my third for later this year. I loved my first one and my second was good. (The nurses were meaner at the 2nd one). If you get up and get moving sooner it is never as bad and just take care ov yourself.
Ashley Smith (Craig)
Brooke,
I know your husband from his mission--he was an AWESOME Elder! I found your blog and it's been fun reading about your family. So, I am a complete stranger to you, but thought I'd leave a comment about the pregnancy stuff. I am so glad you are almost done! That is great! I am on bedrest till my baby is born--in the hospital, two hours from my family and I am only 27 weeks. This will be my 5th child--a boy. About epidurals, I LOVE them! I've even had a spinal along with an epidural (one time it was necessary because of a c-section) and I did well with that too. If you have to be induced and they start you up with pitosin, the contractions are extremely painful--I wanted to die. I've had two vaginal births and one c-section, and I was hoping for a VBAC with this child. But no luck, because I have complete placenta previa. Anyway, I didn't like my c-sections. The labor part is nice, because there isn't any, but the recovery stinks. Plus it takes longer for the uterus to shrink back down and I had a belly for a long time! Anyway, hope you don't mind the rambling from a complete stranger. Say hi to your husband for me (Sister Bartholomew) and CONGRATS! Being a mom is wonderful. Here is our blog if you want a peek: leeandruth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment