Monday, May 4, 2009

2 Months Old


Can you believe he is 2 months old already? It has been the longest as well as the fastest 2 months ever. Right now he smiles, he can roll over, he recognizes our faces and follows us as we walk around the room. He sleeps at night time for about 4-5 hour stretches which couldn't have happened soon enough. While is constant eating is driving me crazy, he jumped from the 10th to the 25th percentile for weight! As his doctors appointment last week he weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches tall.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how blue his eyes are!-little chunker

Two Mittens said...

he's got the biggest baby blues - good work with sleeping little J!

Ashley Dawn said...

I love the eyebrows....hilarious. Can't believe it's been 2 months. Congrats on the weight gain. He's so tiny....Saryn was 9 lbs at birth. I have enormous kids....yikes.

ricksdl said...

What a cute outfit! Love the eyes.

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

He is so cute! I am glad you are getting more sleep :)

Alauna said...

Wow he is such a cutie. He just looks so perfect in those photos.

Dickey said...

What a cutie pie!

C.B. said...

Brooke! It's been ages. You have a darling family. Jett is so dang cute. I LOVE your blog. I'm adding you to my side list.

Devanie said...

I love his facial expressions- seriously- I can't handle it!