
Can you believe it has been 6 months already? He gets his 4 month shots on tuesday (because thats the kind of mom that I am?) so I won't have measurements until then. Right now he:
Sits up
Loves Sweet potatoes
Hates Carrots
Makes funny faces at fruits, almost like its sour?
Can hold his own bottle
Recognizes the bottle and pulls it to his mouth
Rolls from back to front
Goes to sleep on his back
Wakes up on his tummy
Recognizes faces and is starting to get a little shy
Loves to cuddle (shocked us all, I know)
He is at such a fun stage in that he can play with toys, recognizes you and smiles, but still can't quite move around. He is sleeping well and so I am pretty well rested. I could never imagine loving this boy like I do. He makes me laugh all day long. We love this little guy!
11 comments:
How cute is he!!! Love that little smile. Planning a trip to Utah soon????
I think he looks more and more like a Johnson everytime you post pics.
Cute picture! He is getting so big.
i love that dimple and the wonderful family term of endearment;)
He's so freaking cute Brooke. I can't believe he's already 6 months. That gives me hope. :) And I agree with Gus that you need to plan a trip to Utah soon!!
He's adorable. Way to go on all those fun stages!
Hey Brooke! I'm glad you commented on my blog as I've been able to look through yours now too. :) Jett is a cutie.
That's fun you're moving to Chaparral! Where in Chaparral? We'll be in the same ward soon - it'll be fun to catch up!
Sooo cute! I can't believe how fast they grow! His little round cheeks are adorable.
crazy adorable!
He is so stinking cute!!! Thanks for bringing him in to flirt with us!!!
ok- I'm going to pinch his cheeks when I see him next- tell him to watch out!!!
Post a Comment