Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't believe its been 5 years


Like everybody else it seems, we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday.  In some ways it feels like it has flown by so fast, and other times it feels like we have been together forever.  Its actually hard to remember day to day life without a husband and baby.

We celebrated with a night out.  Dinner and movie.  We saw Inception which I LOVED way more than I thought I would.  We are also going to go on a trip to celebrate, but we're going to wait for winter when the break will be much more desired.

My uber talented cousin JOSH of PVM photography took some family pictures of us.  Its amazing how different we all look!
This is me and the man himself!
These have not been touched at all by photoshop, so when the finals are finished, I will post them.  Not that much needs to be done, I think they look amazing straight on, but there are a few cropping and black and white things we would like to see...  just for fun!

7 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

Those pictures are FABULOUS! You look soo great! And happy late anniversary. I hope you had fun, a night out is rare these days! Miss you and my future son-in-law!

megan said...

What great pictures! I love the city in the background. At first I thought it was photoshoped in there. I can't believe it has been 5 years. Time goes by too fast.

Unknown said...

Josh did a great job as usual, you look good in those colors your shoes r the best. Congrats on 5 years!!!

heather and ronnie said...

These are great pics!! And 5 years?! Time really does fly!

LOCKHARTS said...

Great photos! Congrats on 5 years!

Kristie said...

What cute pictures. You look so good!!!

Devanie said...

Awesome pictures! You look amazing Brooke and I love the backdrop of the city... SO you!