Friday, February 4, 2011

Jett in the fall

A while ago my friend Chelsea asked to take pictures of Jett so she could get to know her camera a little better.  Of course, I jumped on the opportunity.  Unfortunately Jett was being a bit of a whiny pants that day.  SO I have posted a few of the funny and best of the shoot.   
 I look so cool in my leather jacket.  I don't smile.  I am too tough.


Food is better than smiling mom.


AIR PLANE!




NO.  I will NOT sit on the chair.  I am strong enough to carry it!

7 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

Oh my word those are adorable. He looks so much like Mick it's crazy.I wish I had a friend with a nice camera. Those are frame-worthy. :)

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie, I love his dimples! He looks good in the leather and the green is such a good color on him. I can't believe he is almost two and I still haven't met the little guy. Oh well such is life.

Two Mittens said...

He is such a cutie! Nice shots.

Devanie said...

LOVE this little man! I can't get over his dimple either- watch out ladies!

Unknown said...

His expressions are priceless!

heather and ronnie said...

hehe so freakin cute! :)

Suzy Hicks said...

Aw, he is so cute! I love the leather jacket.