Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Days





My son has reached an age where he wants to choose his own clothes (as evidenced here)  This day we went to the splash park with his rain boots on and the same toque he wore in that picture the other day.  Yes, AUGUST, our only warm month.  Rain boots and toque.  Talk about season confusion.  But he does look cute!

 We went to my friend Chelsea's house and she put some feather hair extensions in Jett's hair.  Mine too, but Jett's are the controversial ones.  I think they are cute and fun, seeing as how he is a little boy they aren't going to last long.  The men in the family have other opinions...
  
Jett Sat with his friend Crew while I got mine done.  They are very into DORA and both wanted to hold Crew's Ipad.  Jett was very excited (too bad we don't have one).

My friend from AZ is up working as a Nanny for a family in my community.  It has been nice to have another "mom" friend to hang out with and she is staying through her next semester of school so I can't wait for more fun times!


1 comment:

Kadie Kinney said...

I love the boots. Eisley wants to wear hers every day. She puts them on herself and points at them and says "Cuuuute!" I love it.