My cousin Josh took more photos of my babies when I saw him last. I knew this would be a hard stage photo wise for my kids, because they aren’t newborns and sleeping all the time, but they can’t sit up or show personality all that much. So I wanted just a few of the 3 boys together, and a 4 month photo for the babies.
AND the outtakes:
This is what my children do all the time. Puke. All over the place. Lovely.
I love getting pictures with cousins all together. I knew this would be tricky, Dax hates getting his picture so I bribed him with candy. I said “It doesn’t need to be beautiful you just need to be in it!”. Does this picture accurately portray the chaos that is the 7 of us together? Picture this at a restaurant 20 minutes later and enjoy the peace that is YOUR life.
5 comments:
I laughed so hard when I saw the first out-take photo with the puke!!!! SO FUNNY! You've got your hands full lady, but you look great and the kids are adorable and I know it's a wonderful time for you :) Enjoy!
Brooke...I love love love the pics! Simply adorable.
I love it!
ah, my boys puked all the time too...it will end eventually!
Those top 2 shots are awesome - so not easy to do.
YOU and the boys look gorgeous ;)
(and the outtakes are such an accurate account - ha)
Oh how cute!! I love the first one with the boys laying down together, soooo adorable!! and I of course love the chaotic one of all of us together! hahaha That was alot of fun, miss you guys =)
Post a Comment