Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer so far...




So one day I hear Jett SCREAMING after playing downstairs for a while by himself.  I run down there and he is laying down against the wall, with this horse tipped over onto him.  
I said, Buddy, what happened?  
"I want to Rock and Roll Mommy!"

Thats my boy.  He got right back up and started rocking and rolling on his bouncy horse.

Jett loves wearing his hat to church.  My little lads.




I got to go to Mary Poppins on broadway to review the show for my blog. I was basically THRILLED.  


One warm sunny day we went to the lake with Corrina and her kids.  We swam for a long time.  This is how Jett fell asleep.  Mid PB&J sandwich.

Jett has taken swimming lessons for 2 weeks already and is starting to get more comfortable in the water.  He actually goes into the lake this year.  I have to bribe him with slurpees to get his EYES in the water though.


No comments: