Friday, February 22, 2008

My First Blog!




It seems like our lives have changed so much in the past few years, and this seems to be the best way to keep in contact with people, so welcome to my first blog!

Last weekend we stayed with our nephews while their parents were in Mexico! For 48 hours I officially became a hockey mom to 2 boys, including breakfast at 6 and hockey at 7 on Saturday AND Sunday. Who knew how much work it was just to get them all fed, get all of their gear on, and actually get there on time! Here are the pictures!

5 comments:

Tanis said...

sounds like fun- err well not the getting up super freakin early but you know :)
Im glad you have a blog now so i can keep track of what your doing and such.!! lovve you and miss you tons.

Our Family said...

Yahoo, We are so excited about your blog. Super cute nephews. It looks like you guys did a good job taking care of them.

Alissa

Katrina Wright said...

yahooo!! i am so glad you have a blog! i am totally addicted!! iihope you guys are doing well! i miss you tons!

Becky Bevans said...

Hey Brooke Babe.... It is good to hear from you I have made my blog private so let me know your email so I can add you on. Email me k at becky_bevans@yahoo.com :)

Jodi said...

Yahoo! Brooke you have a blog. I love it! I am so sad you are moving to Canada, but I am sure it is a very happy event in your life. I hope it all goes well and you will still come back this way once and awhile. I can't wait to read more of your posts.