
We are moving to Calgary! We are really excited about living in a real city. I got offered a job working for Cardel Homes and I start April 1st! I have been a little stressed lately, packing, getting the house ready to sell and all that comes with it! I wake up in the middle of the night making to-do lists, and thinking of all that has to get done before I leave for work in the morning. Mick is so patient –he just tells me to calm down and go back to sleep. We listed the house Monday, the sign is up, the lockbox is on the door! I am so nervous… We have barely lived in the house for a year, there was so much more we wanted to do, but I guess we are moving on instead! If you want to see pictures, here is the link to the virtual tour. I know we need to put some plants in the front yard – we will be taking new pictures when the snow is melted.
9 comments:
YEAH BROOKIE!!!! Im so excited for you to move back!!! we will have to hang out all the time!!
How about you sell our house and we move into yours? Great idea? Well, I didn't think so--but it was worth a try. I LOVE your house!!!
I wish your house was for sale here in AZ. I love it and would buy it in a heart beat. We are so excited for you guys. I know that's what you have wanted to do for a long time. Goodluck with the move.
yeah now i can visit you when i go to visit jareds mom and dad i am so excited!
i love your house! unfortunately we won't be moving there anytime soon....I love your cute little blog. How is life these days? It sounds crazy! This is what I am doing...teaching art to elementary students. I graduated in December and can teach k-12 art. I love it! Adam is going to law school in the fall. Our top choices right now are Minneapolis and St. Louis. My pick is STL, which I go into more details about in my blog. We have a dog Wesley and are ready to get out of provo!! You look so happy and mic and you look wonderful together :) OK, talk to you soon!
Brooke it is official. The countdown is on..... I am so excited. You are inspiring me to update my blog.
Yay! You have a blog! I am glad you found mine. When are you moving? Congrats on the job but sad that you are leaving! I know you are happy though! I want to stop by and say hi before you do!
Hey Brooke good luck in the move. I know your mom will love having you close by. Your home was beautiful. Good job. I guess that is why you are getting the job with Cardel homes. I miss our fun Christmas's together. Iguess we all had to grow up sometime especially the parents hahaha Love ya lots girl you are the best Becky
Hey Brooke good luck in the move. I know your mom will love having you close by. Your home was beautiful. Good job. I guess that is why you are getting the job with Cardel homes. I miss our fun Christmas's together. Iguess we all had to grow up sometime especially the parents hahaha Love ya lots girl you are the best Becky
Post a Comment