




This was our last weekend together in Idaho, and we decided to spend it going on a trip to Sun Valley with our neighbors, the Lakes. So we all loaded up into the truck Friday night and drove to our wonderful hotel, Tamarack Lodge. The town was beautiful. There wasn’t that many shops that were interesting, but there was great food. The mountain was the best I had ever been to in Idaho. I know, Mick’s family thinks nothing will ever beat Targhee, this was no comparison. Targhee does get some great snow, but Sun Valley is so much bigger and had so many more trails, it ruined everything else here for me! Of course, my all time favorite will always be Lake Louise, but it isn’t in Idaho, so it doesn’t count! We had so much fun this weekend, we all have goggle tans and sore limbs. We are sure going to miss our friends here!
2 comments:
I know our communication was pretty spread out... but you will be missed. Just knowing you're in another freaking country sounds weird... keep in touch... send pix-I've never been to the land of "A's"... take it easy, A...
G
Good luck in Canada!!! At least we can keep in touch through the blog!!
Post a Comment