Harrison got home from the hospital on monday. This is the two of them home together, holding hands! They are being blessed this sunday, so I will have to post pictures then!
How exciting for your family. I have some stuff I need to send off. How is the job going? I am so sad Katie left here on Tuesday she went to North carolina for the summer well actually till October.
I know i am a little late on this, but I love your house. I wish we were moving to Idaho so we could buy it! The babies are so cute. Have fun in Canada!
Brooke, your nephews are adorable! I am glad they are both home, together now. How sweet! I hope the job is going fabulously! Any luck on selling your house yet?
6 comments:
How exciting for your family. I have some stuff I need to send off. How is the job going? I am so sad Katie left here on Tuesday she went to North carolina for the summer well actually till October.
That is the cutest thing ever.
Two boys! That's awesome! Tell your brother congrats for me! They are handsome boys!
How's Canada? How's work? Send me an email soemtime!
Brooke! Just saw your blog on lee's! check ours out! emilysteinhafel. blogspot.com
Looks like things are going good for you guys!
I know i am a little late on this, but I love your house. I wish we were moving to Idaho so we could buy it! The babies are so cute. Have fun in Canada!
Brooke, your nephews are adorable! I am glad they are both home, together now. How sweet! I hope the job is going fabulously! Any luck on selling your house yet?
Post a Comment