I went to Ottawa to finish some Show Homes there. It was very interesting to see Canada's capital. We worked hard and finished early so that thursday afternoon we could walk around the parliment buildings and see the historical houses downtown. The city was soooo beautiful, lots of trees, very humid, very green. The showhomes are still a work in progress They need to be cleaned, with appliances and lighting added, and paint touched up, but I thought I would post some so you can see what all had to be done!
those look great so i would like to reserve some of your time if you are availible. I am comming to calgary on the 17 of june and will be there until the 23. grunge fest 2008!!!
Brooke you got a knack that is for sure. I am so Jealous that Katie gets to come hang out with you and I don't Hey how are things going we sure miss you all.
5 comments:
Awwww... so close to my home! Lucky girl. The show home looks great!
those look great so i would like to reserve some of your time if you are availible. I am comming to calgary on the 17 of june and will be there until the 23. grunge fest 2008!!!
Those look gorgeous Brooker! Jake and I finally got a blog. It's still a work in progress, but I'm figuring it out. Anyway I hope all is going well!
Brooke! I love the hardware on the kitchen cabinetry. Did you pick that? Where'd you get it? Good job!
Brooke you got a knack that is for sure. I am so Jealous that Katie gets to come hang out with you and I don't Hey how are things going we sure miss you all.
Post a Comment