Monday, April 27, 2009

He Rolls, He Smiles, He Sleeps

Last night Jett rolled over from his tummy to his back! I was so excited! He has been a holy terror the last few days, and he has learned that the swing aka soothing center is where I ditch him for at least 15 minutes so I can shower, eat, brush my teeth, or any other tasks that used to be simple before he came along. Fearing alone time, he screams bloody murder whenever he goes in it. Today he must have sensed how fed up I was and he sat in his swing smiling and calmly looked around the room. I was so proud!

6 comments:

ricksdl said...

It's crazy how much longer things take when you get kids huh! Jett is looking so cute. I love the one week pics.

Jae said...

Haha oh B, I am totally with you here. My first baby was so independant that I forgot she was there half the time. Not Andrew! He wants to be held 24/7. Ahhh babies.

Chelsey said...

I feel your pain. Today Remy wanted to be held - all day - and at 21lbs it is no easy task! I didn't think this day would ever end ( thank goodness for daddy's)!

I got your message today and will give you a call ASAP! Talk to you soon!

Jodi said...

Sounds like he is a smart little guy. Isn't it great when they are totally on to you and your secret ways. I used to put Rider in his bath tub in the bath tub with me. Desperate times call for desperate measure. It was totally hard work and never worth all the work to get us both in and out.

Unknown said...

haha, that's so cute. He's adorable. It's fun to hear that he's getting so much bigger. Is that early for a baby to roll over? I'm not sure but it seems like it.

Kristie said...

He is so cute!!! I love the week old pics.It's so crazy how things you would do with no problem now seem so hard to get in sometimes. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys.