Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jett - One Month


I can't believe how big Jett is getting. I look at his earlier pictures and can't believe how much he has changed. His face is getting chubby and I love it. He is in the 10th percentile for weight and the 25th for height!


Joel and all the Grandson's at Greyson and Harrison's Birthday! Look how huge they look when little man is next to them!



I had some photos taken that I will post ASAP... I just want to get the finishing touches done and get some sent out first!

8 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, he is SO sweet. I love the picture of your Dad and the grand babies. Love it, Love it, Love it!!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

He is all boy!

Emily said...

Awww, he's getting so big!!! Such a cutie!

Alauna said...

So tiny!!! Mine seems gigantic compared to your little guy. So super cute...They grow so fast.

Sheralin said...

I can't believe it's been a month! He is so cute!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

What a cutie pie!! Time flies...one month already?! Love his big eyes :)

Steph said...

Little J is still so little!! except for those eyes...they are huge. he seems so alert.

Devanie said...

I love, love, love your little man!