Monday, June 29, 2009

This Week

What is new this week - Jett tried rice cereal. He thought it was the best thing ever. Skip that milk stuff, I want the real food. You have been holding out on me!

Mick's favorite store Bass Pro Shops came to calgary. We used to spend many saturdays in Denver driving to this store. He was so excited to bring this shirt back for Jett. I am sure they will spend a lot of time there in the years to come.

This is Jett's new friend Crew.
Crew giving Jett a hug, we LOVE the new mohawk.We have been having a good summer so far. It has been warm out, and I also moved some of our furniture out onto the patio. No, not patio furniture, but our indoor furniture. I figured it was covered. Jett can't really go into the sun for a few more months anyways (too young for sunscreen) so we go outside and I read while Jett plays on his exersauser or his play mat. I also am very lucky to get to spend a lot of time with my mom, either laying out in her yard by the lake or just running errands. I love having someone to talk to besides a four month old and I get some help lugging the child and all his necessities around.

I hope I have more exciting things to post about this summer, but it really has been nice having this time at home and just relaxing. Now if I could just keep my house clean, life would be perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mick- I love the bass shirt- his expression is so funny and cute in that picture- you can call me anytime when your sick of 4 month old language too! We need to go play

Ashley Dawn said...

SO CUTE!! I love the bass shirt - so funny. Glad you're having a great summer....remember that you're going to have a blast on a double date with us soon, right??

Erica said...

He's adorable! If the housecleaning fairy happens to make a (much needed) stop at my house, I'll send her your way so you can enjoy that little man of yours without the cleaning guilt. LOL.