Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekend

In typical Johnson tradition, Jett got dressed as a girl today! I thought the outfit of my mom’s was so cute we had to try it on! Wouldn’t he make such a pretty girl?

To celebrate the sunny day we had on Sunday we all gathered on Joel & Debbie’s new and highly controversial patio furniture. It was so fun to be outside with all the kids. The big boxes proved to be very entertaining for the boys AND grandpa! At one point we used the boxes as a play pen and threw some food and toys in there for them to play with! They look like little puppies!





On Saturday I went to a friend’s wedding while Mick stayed home at my mom and dad’s house with the sleeping Jett. I was a little worried about Mick not hearing Jett cry if he woke up because I knew he would be out fishing. This is what I came home to see.



7 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of your boys fishing is PRICELESS!!!! I love it!

Ashley Smith said...

classic!!

Two Mittens said...

little boys and puppies are almost the same thing!
Nice work with the sling Daddy Berry.

Katie said...

I'm kinda surprised that Mick knew how to use the sling. He looks like such a manny!

Kadie Kinney said...

Bahaha! Go figure. I love that picture of Mick and JettBerry. I want to know what made your parent's lawn furniture "highly controversial"?

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Love the update! Nick was "inspired" by the fishing pic and is trying to come up with a way to do that with two kids. Glad all is well!!

Unknown said...

It was controversial because my mom wanted more expensive furniture and saved her paychecks for months to buy it but my dad threw a fit. This is what they compromised on. This has been a 2-year debate in the family so we are excited they finally decided on something.