Idaho is one of my favorite places to go. There is great shopping and great friends. We went to Idaho this last week to visit some friends and family and help Barrett pack and drive home from School. I thought having a week we would get to see everyone we would love to see, but having a baby with you ruins a lot of plans. He travelled really well but he hated the heat and it made for short days in 'Town'.
We also went to Idaho for a quick weekend in april that I never told you about. Here are the pictures.






I also posted some amazing before and after photos of my latest project on the Hire To Inspire blog. Check it out by clicking on the button on the top right of my page.
5 comments:
i love the grumpy faced picture of him. He's got the cutest expressions. I should hitchhike to Idaho with you sometime. I'm going to miss the States when we're gone!
I can't believe how big he is getting. I think in the first picture he looks a lot like his cousins.
He is getting so big! I wish I could see him in person! Too cute! Oh and you look good too...haha.
I wish I could of saw you and Jett and of course everybody else. We are going this weekend but wished I could of saw those crazy Canadians! lol Love ya. Jett is gettin so big already.
Jett looks so much like Greyson in the top photo. I can't believe it
Post a Comment