Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Day!





My friend from High School, Suzy, is in town and we haven't seen each other since the college days. We have all been married for a few years and had a child since then so it was really fun to get together. Parker was the most mobile, and Jett was the most sleepy. Val didn't make the picture, but we had a really good time! Next year all the kids will be able to keep themselves entertained and I will be running around chasing a kid! It was so nice to see Suzy and spend time with all the girls. I can't wait to do it again!

OH, and yes I dyed my hair dark. This is not the greatest picture, I will post better shots next week after I am home from IDAHO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun!! I was sad that I missed when Suzy was home. Her parents and mine are in the same ward so I see her family when I'm home. That's so cute all of you with your babies.