Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching up - thanksgiving in Idaho.



Jozy, little miss reader. She is such a good helper with Jett, and she is such a good reader. I love staying at Josh and Katies because we have such a good time and because of this girl. And her sister, who is slowly warming up to Jett.


Jett and Josh playing Jozlyn's piano. Jett can't tell Josh apart from Mick, and its very cute.


Jett and Santa. He just stared at him but he didn't cry.



Jett Driving my grandma's Minivan. Mobile means independent. Driving? Maybe just a touch early. Bet hey, it is Idaho.

Pictures yet to come are all in Taylors camera. My brother in law taylor is so great, he worked on everyones computers, ipods, laptops, gave advise for everyones computers and laptops and is the family's unofficial photographer. Seriously, this man is a genius and I feel bad that he always has to do work for us. However, when he ever sets up a blog so we can see our future niece growing, (hint hint) then I can show you more pictures!

No comments: