So these are totally late, but I just wanted to document Christmas everyone knows that we did in fact celebrate. I also promised that as Jett's first Christmas it had to be documented appropriately.
The goods all layed out first thing in the morning a Grandma's House.
Does my mom not look adorable in her new skiing helmet? I think her and my dad were the only people who got up and showered before we ate breakfast and opened presents. You will notice they are the only people who look decent in the photos. Don't judge, I just like my sleep.
Jett got a BMW bike to match the twins they got last year. Dad and Barrett pushed him back and forth for a while and he was totally in love. And luck for him those cousins know just what to do with that car and can demonstrate just how to have the most fun with it as possible.
Barrett was thrilled with his vintage Flames Jersey. GO FLAMES GO! He finally got his wish of opening gifts.
The boys all got matching Pajama pants and cowboys shirts. Now Bree and I are the only Johnson members without them. Here's hoping for next year?
Mick won the prize for the largest gift that had to be "wrapped" in the other room.
Its this lovely ping pong table. Our house is now the game house. Our basement can just barely squeeze this guy in. Joel here is playing in the corner of death, where if I were to play against Joel standing in that corner the ball would bounce off the corners and whip my face. Lovely.
2 comments:
I love that you've titled it 'the corner of death' you are such a crack up. Glad you had a merry Christmas!
Jett is looking so much older. He is soooo dang cute! SO miss you guys!!
Post a Comment