So I woke up early and drove to the middle of nowhere to check out this auction I have heard about. We sent some of our showhome furniture there from work, so I was curious. While at first very overwhelming, I soon learned the ropes and figured it out. I even bought a few pieces of furniture! It was very scary. I felt reasured when the auctioner told me I had a "good buy". Here are the pieces I came home with.
This is one of the tables I got and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The inlay is amazing and it cost less than the end table I got a pier 1 at 75% off. Love a good deal.

Here is the other table I bought today. I have it temporarily in my entry right now. I am debating painting all or part of it. Either white or gray. Possibly just the drawers? We will see.
4 comments:
ah, so this is the auction, very cool, do they do it every year? nice work, I love the first table especially, good eye
What auction did you go to? I would love to check one out! Send me the info, if you don't mind!
Nice finds, by the way. Finding a great deal is so much fun!
Yes, do tell where this auction is. I'm looking for a night table. Very cute!
i remember you telling me abut this, i want to go with you sometime!
Post a Comment