Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boys

I offered to take Bree's boys today so she could get a nap.  I ended up just taking Greyson and we went to a local indoor gym called Let's Play.  At first he would only really pick up the cars and drive them around, but after half an hour he really got the understanding behind the ball pit, the slides and the teeter-totter.  It was soooo cute.  Jett really liked climbing up and down the stairs all afternoon.  He was a bit young but enjoyed it all the same.

Sorry these pictures are not the best quality, I took them on my phone.

Hope you enjoy seeing my eventful days.

Brooke

3 comments:

Bree Johnson said...

ohhh so cute i love it! I bet jett was thrilled to get to climb soft stairs!

Unknown said...

i think greyson is lucky to have a great aunt

Ashley Smith said...

kay pick a day and lets get a group and go.