Friday, February 5, 2010

Thinking about going private

I will be the first to admit I hate when people have private blogs.  I hardly ever check them, and when I do I have a marathon read catching up on them.  I think people are ultra concerned about their not so unique lives.  And yet, I feel like people sometimes will claim to be a friend and use your friendship to stab you in the back.  I hate fake friends.

So if you want to read this (if anyone still does) I don't care if you are a long time friend, family member, friend of friend, someone who used to work with / go to church with / live near me (or Mick), or someone I have never met.  Send me your email, you can read the blog.  I guess I just want to feel in control of the situation.

We'll see.

30 comments:

Kristie said...

I have been thinking the same thing and I feel the same way I hardly check private blogs but I post so many pictures and things about Mason that it has me a little concerned. I think that I might go private as well. I would love to keep reading your blog. k.denning10@gmail.com Do you still have your design blog.

Melanie said...

I woul love to keep reading melanienielson@shaw.ca

Kadie Kinney said...

i feel the same way. But I'm afraid I'd only get one person who said they'd still want to read it. I guess then I'd just delete it. lol.
Anyway, keep me on your list. kadiekinney@gmail.com

Ashley Smith said...

trevorsmith08@gmail.com. Glad that you are my visiting teacher and everything now. I always feel awkward when you have to say to someone "I blog stalk you please let me continue". But you already know I stalk you sooo......

Emily said...

keeo me on your list! emily.steinhafel@gmail.com

M said...

I would love to keep up. Malauney@hotmail.com

Jenna Anderson said...

Brooke, I totally know what you mean! I have said twice that I was going private and still haven't. You will have to let me know how it goes for you!
jenna1229@gmail.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

I want to read your blog and i love see your pictures, I have thought about going private who knows maybe someday, and i hate fake friends too. you know my email if u go private.

Mr Hatter said...

hey Brook. I love reading your blog, even if I never post on it. defiantly send me the blog. alanrobertson@hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

Brooke my email addy is aprilrobertson1975@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lisa.gough85@gmail.com

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

We'd love to be on your list to make sure we stay in touch!!
kayceeface@hotmail.com

Petersen's Parade said...

We read your blog too. Fun to keep up with family so far away. taunra@hotmail.com

Lena said...

lenchyk19@yahoo.com

Cari said...

I would love to still read your blog- makes me miss being in Canada though! caridhale@gmail.com

Our Family said...

Blog me in! alissamo@gmail.com

Tanis said...

keep me on titanis99@hotmail.com

Jodi said...

I tried to go private a couple of different times and then just finally gave up the whole blog thing. We really got burned a couple different ways with blogging and I just couldn't see the point in having something that was suppost to be fun be so stressful. There are so many good things about having one as far as journaling goes, but you are smart to consider the control thing especially where your business is concerned. I of course would love to keep reading,
jodannyaustin@gmail.com.

Katie said...

Although you should know telepathically, I want to keep reading your blog too!

The Piper Capers said...

Hey Berry Family, I'm part of the blog stalkers too, I love reading your blog to see what you're up to and how fast the little man is growing - makes us feel part of the loop. My email is "caper285@telus.net". Love you lots

Sheers said...

I read your blog!
andrew.sheer@shaw.ca

heather and ronnie said...

slaven.heather@gmail.com

Unknown said...

everyone is going private... if you do, don't forget me :) I would miss reading about how you are doing. I love seeing your blog.

Unknown said...

oops, it appears you needed my email address... tlmanville@gmail.com :)

Brandon and Kristina said...

tina.lake@gmail.com
invite me too please!!!

Chelsey said...

Hey, I would love to be able to keep looking at your blog!
chelsey.howarth@gmail.com

Corrina Baker said...

i like to keep posted corrinajune@gmail.com
and i'm not going private, i think you are right about the not so unique thing. i don't think i'm in any grave danger because i blog about my family.

Steph said...

Ty and I would love to continue to keep in touch so send us an invite. stephandtyhill@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Two Mittens said...

hey, count me in too! I'm not really worried about blogging in private, but I hate putting my email in public...I will send it to you...!

Brittany said...

I want in! Britty_bug@hotmail.com