It is official, I really really miss you!! I wish we lived in Calgary. Maybe one day. But seriously I miss you. Sorry I am lame and never stay in touch. Jet is so stinking cute! I can not wait to meet him. I hope you are doing well. Love your design blog, I wish I had the money to fly you down here to design my house. It is pretty bare. anyways did I mention I miss you cause I do! Take care!
4 comments:
so stinking cute! It will be fun to see you guys when we come in July!
It is official, I really really miss you!! I wish we lived in Calgary. Maybe one day. But seriously I miss you. Sorry I am lame and never stay in touch. Jet is so stinking cute! I can not wait to meet him. I hope you are doing well. Love your design blog, I wish I had the money to fly you down here to design my house. It is pretty bare. anyways did I mention I miss you cause I do! Take care!
awww little man!
he is so cute!! glad he wasn't into the plants!
Post a Comment