:( what does it mean it is a private video? I guess it is okay I get to watchit live.
oh that's adorable. We love the backyardigans too. I love the diaper butt.
hehehe...so cute! love his little tush.
What great dancin' moves!! He is too cute.
That is so cute!
you should dress him like pablo for halloween
That is so cute!!! He already has some nice dancing moves.
So adorable and he moves with the music - must have some of those family music genes.
oh DANG! This is fabulous! Did I see a bow inbetween songs (not a hair bow- but a bow as in curtsey)!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:( what does it mean it is a private video? I guess it is okay I get to watchit live.
oh that's adorable. We love the backyardigans too. I love the diaper butt.
hehehe...so cute! love his little tush.
What great dancin' moves!! He is too cute.
That is so cute!
you should dress him like pablo for halloween
That is so cute!!! He already has some nice dancing moves.
So adorable and he moves with the music - must have some of those family music genes.
oh DANG! This is fabulous! Did I see a bow inbetween songs (not a hair bow- but a bow as in curtsey)!
Post a Comment