Sunday, September 26, 2010

Golfing in Kananaskis

For my last day of work, I got to attend a company golf tournament.  It was very rainy so I had to borrow a waterproof jacket to go over my sweater, so welcome to BIG GREEN in every picture!  Lovely, I know.  If I learned anything from this trip, it was to always bring a pretty rain jacket.  
This is my friend Patti and I begining our day, excited to learn to play!
  
The other members of our team.
Driving the cart - our favorite part!
  
Trying to actually hit the ball.

Playing Games in the clubhouse.  

I am not the best golfer, nor do I want to be, but I had a fun time and even won a few prizes.  Barrett, who is now working with my same company, was golfing too.  He won a $105 gift certificate to the pro shop and bought some golf shoes!  I won a gift certificate to the mall.  YEAH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u look cute in the jacket. congrats on winning the mall gift card. r u not working anymore then?