I am putting a vote on the top right corner. I decided that I need a major hair change. I am liking that its long, so I am considering adding bangs or going darker for the winter. What are your thoughts?
Hey! I like blonde with bangs- you know we are always happier when we are blonde, right?! And I think the bangs like that frame your face quite nice! Did you use instyle makeover? It's the one I've used before and there's lots of cute ideas incase you're still toying around with it... http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/ love you hottie!
remember when we did that cover girl (or something) computer program and changed our hair and put ourselves 'on a magazine cover'. oh the good old days!! but dark definitely- and i like Leiah's dark with bangs suggestion!!
3 comments:
Cory and I vote DARK! with bangs! Lol. Can't wait to see what you decided.
Hey! I like blonde with bangs- you know we are always happier when we are blonde, right?! And I think the bangs like that frame your face quite nice! Did you use instyle makeover? It's the one I've used before and there's lots of cute ideas incase you're still toying around with it...
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/
love you hottie!
remember when we did that cover girl (or something) computer program and changed our hair and put ourselves 'on a magazine cover'. oh the good old days!!
but dark definitely- and i like Leiah's dark with bangs suggestion!!
Post a Comment