My mom and I went on a last minute trip to Palm Springs. My aunt (her sister) has a time share there and we got to hang out with the whole family. It was wonderful. The resort was called the Wyndham Worldmark in Indio, California. Of all of the vacations I have been on in life, this place had the best pools I have ever seen.
At the back of the resort there is one large pool, a hot tub, and a kids pool that is only 1' deep and PERFECT for Jett man. There was the same set up at the main pool and there was also a lazy river there that was awesome. Jett actually liked that one more than the older kids did.
3 comments:
Aww Jett looks so cute peeking out the window! Glas you has a great time.
It looks like so much fun! Next time do a San Luis trip and I'll meet you there... hahaa! 2 more things- I love how that scooter is like a tricycle for scooters- I think it's the only way I'd ride one so props to your mom, AND I can't believe how old Braelyn has gotten!
Aaaaah, I could use some pool time right about now...
As always, the Jett man is adorable!
Post a Comment