Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

I am hoping that my brother in law will send me the pictures that he took on his nice camera, but until then you can see what I took!

Baby Juliette.  I want to pinch those cheeks all day long.



  

  
Ask Jett - Where is your belly?  This is what you will get in response.

  
He just discovered crayons this trip but he also discovered dumping the whole box!


 
All of the girls and the two baby boys played "monster".  One person screamed and they all ran.  Fun!  Look at the difference in body types between Jett and Ian.  Only 6 weeks apart!




 
 Ida and Jett were fighting over the stroller so we put them both in it!  Everyone was happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe we were both in Idaho at the same time and I didn't even know or get to see ya! Love the belly photo of Jett he is getting so big!