Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feelings.

My head hurts when I lean to one side.  SINUSES BLAH!

I feel guilty at work for not putting in more days.

I feel guilty when I spend my time with Jett just running around trying to get "stuff"done

I love when I spend my mornings just laughing with Jett Man.

I wish I didn't need as many hours of sleep in a night. 
I will NOT wake up if I haven't got enough.

I am getting excited about celebrating a silly holiday like Valentines Day.  These events seem much more fun with a kid in the house.

Perhaps we need another.

(That is NOT an announcement)


3 comments:

Devanie said...

Yes you do need another! And I agree, holidays are much more fun around kids. Sam can't handle keeping a suprise so I always end up getting presents a day or two before the actual holiday. Then, when the holiday comes around I'm like..."where's my present?"!

Kadie Kinney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kadie Kinney said...

What are your plans for V-day? I have ZERO ideas this year. As in, it's in 12 days and I totally forgot about it until I read this. lol. I suck again! Share your ideas I need some help! Loves