I have been feeling a little down in the dumps lately.
Just not really motivated or excited about much.
Yesterday was a different day.
The lady at the fast food window told me she LOVED me hair.
A girl I work with asked if I had lost weight.
A client at work told me I looked like Kate Hudson (hey, I'll take it)
Another lady looking through the store asked how I did the little braid in my hair.
Superficial, I know. But it made me feel happy.
Just one of those days where people are really chatty, and fun to be around
and it makes the time just fly by. YAY!
And yes, I am wearing my skinny pants.
1 comment:
Glad your feeling better! What's the little braid look like? Yes, I can see the Kate Hudson resemblence and YOU GO GIRL for wearing your skinny jeans! xoxo
Post a Comment