Friday, March 4, 2011

2 years today

2 years ago today I became a mother and met the cutest little guy in the world my Jett Man.



As of today, his loves include:

Mommy and daddy
Grandma Debbie
Thomas the train
Throwing the Ball
Coloring on everything
Fries
Dipping sauces
Books
Running (sometimes including a funny gallop)
Jumping off everything
Snacks in nursery
Sitting in his high chair whether he is hungry or not.
Switching on and off the lights

Words include:
No
Okay
Mommy
Daddy
Yes
Ta-da
Eyes
Nose
Debbie (sounds like bubbie)
Sit!
Choo Choo
Buzz
Woody
Beep beep!
Juice
Coke (thanks grandma and Mick for this one)
I want coke!
I want juice!
That one!
Jump!
Baby!
Help!






We haven't had his party yet but there are celebrations in order.

7 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JETT!! Oh my gosh I can't believe he's two. Yay for mama and Mr. Jett! Love you guys!

M said...

Happy Birthday Jett!!!

Devanie said...

Yay! We love Jett too- seriously one of the cutest little tykes EVER! What about airplane, though? Doesn't he say that too or am I confused?

Leah Petersen said...

Happy Birthday to Jett! Wow, he is so adorable and looks so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys next....whenever that will be! I wish we could take a trip to canada this summer...might have to talk Josh into something

Two Mittens said...

mmmm...I'd like what he's having...Happy Birthday Jett Man!!

heather and ronnie said...

What a cutie! Hope he a happy birthday! Two already...where do the years go!?! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jett! He is one cute little boy! I hate that our babies are getting so old!