Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Parachute Time

After over 6 months of nursery, Jett is finally participating.  The one thing he is willing to do is play with the parachute.  When I took him to the gym to play with the toys with cousins, he ran for it and totally understood what to do.  It was so adorable.  He looks like he is crying in some but in reality he was screaming in excitement and the camera happened to catch a picture of the squinty eyes he inherited from his mom.



As I have been told that my blog is interesting to read if you want to see Jett, but not so much any other members of the household, I promise I will update more about my self.  It just seems like everything going on is either too personal to blog about or just venting about what is going on at work and other day to day things.  I will try harder...

No comments: