Monday, May 2, 2011

 My Grandpa Johnson passed a way about a month ago.  He lived a long eventful life and he went out in the best way possible.  All of his kids were there, surrounded by family.  He was reasonably healthy and conscious until his last morning.  We were warned that he might only have about 48 hours left so we got plenty of time to talk to him, keep him company.  I am not good with words so here are the pictures of the family.



 
My dads sisters. My aunt Cheryl and Jocelyn.  I love that the are matching and didn't even plan it.  


  
This was his last morning.  He didn't look like this up until then.  He looked like himself.  This is my uncle Ron and my dad. 



Uncle Ron and Cousin Kevin.  I am so happy I got a picture of them together.  We don't see either of them very often so it was nice!



Jett was loving this baby.  This is Damien, my cousin Chuck and Carla's newest.  He is SOOO adorable.

I am so glad that I have such a big family.  On both my mom and dads side I have a lot of fun cousins that are always fun to talk to.  I enjoy seeing family resemblances and finding things you have in common.  
Yay for family!

No comments: