Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mystery?




Clue #1

Clue #2


Surprise!!!!
Jett is going to be a big brother x2 starting around Christmas time this year!


22 comments:

heather and ronnie said...

WOW!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! Can i put more exclamation points up...just for fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I'm good...!!!!!

Bree Johnson said...

oh i'm so glad you said something the suspense was killing me!!!!!!

Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Leah Petersen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys! and WOW, twins!!I bet you guys are so extremely excited!! yay!!! Keep us updated how you are doing!!!

Alauna said...

Congrats!!!!!!! How exciting for you. Twins, whew! I have my hands full with just one. Seriously super excited for you guys. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Mittens said...

WHUHOOOO!!
Hey, welcome to the club ;)

So excited for you and your fam. And now Jett will ALWAYS have someone to play with.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!!!!

Devanie said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Twineroonies!

Melanie at Modest is Hottest! Calgary said...

SOOOOOOO happy for you guys:)

LOCKHARTS said...

Yeah! So happy for you. Can't believe you are having twins! I'll call you later to chat!

Lisa said...

That's awesome Brooke! At least you have someone who has experience with twins!!! Haha. Congrats!

Kadie Kinney said...

YAY! I love it!

M said...

AHHHHH im so excited for you!!!!!

Jenna Anderson said...

OH my gosh! That is so exciting! Congrats! YAY!!!!!!!

Lee Harmon Waters said...

you were right! I DID want to read that :) congratulations!!!!!

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness!!!I feel for you,,....it is a great time. keep your journal going. You are special!!

Dickey Berry Photography said...

Thrilled for your family! Congratulations:)

megan said...

Congrats Brooke!!! That is so exciting for you guys!!! You are going to have a house full.

Jodi said...

Peggy was just here a couple days ago and said something. I have been thinking of you. Wow! That is fantastic!

Brittany said...

BROOKE! Holy Cow! SOOOO exciting! Congratulations!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh my goodness... congrats!! There certainly has been a whole lot of this twin thing going on. I can't imagine life with twins. I suppose that Bree can give you some good pointers. How have you been feeling? We need to get together soon!!

Mel said...

That's great. Your'e a great mom. Lucky for you to get two blessings at once. Hope everything goes well.
Melanie