Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blessing the Baby - Part 2

So there are a few funny things that happened that I forgot to mention when I was posting pictures of the weekend.

*My cousin Michelle has a dog, her mom was visiting with HER dog, as well as her friend Mandy with a tiny dog, possibly a Yorkshire terrier?

*Jett would play fetch with the bigger dogs all morning long, thrilled that he was allowed to throw a ball inside the house.  Unfortunately he wanted to run after it as well as throw it and the dog WAS NOT happy with jett for stealing all the fun.

* After playing with the two dogs, the tiny puppy came up and Jett squealed with excitement "KITTY!"

* Kevin took Jett for a ride with me on the tube.  He laughed his head off he loved it so much, until his face got splashed and then he was done.

* I decided that since Jett wasn't riding I could go for a "REAL" ride.  20 minutes later all 3 of us were swimming in the "Cold Lake" while the other 2 were whining of what hurt on the landing, I was more shocked at the water temperature.

No comments: