Balloons to remember Brycen. Even though I have never been there with him it will always remind me of him.
Mick's mom, sister Holly, and niece Hannah
Jett, Mick and his dad Bill
This is uncle John and Aunt Donna. I love this because she is laughing so hard here.
Jett decided that he loved Justin. It was really cute.
After playing rough with the boys Jett was excited to kiss the girls.
This is uncle Glen's boat that is 48 years old. The boys worked on it and got it running. It has literally not been touched in 9 years since the group was last in Oklahoma. The entire time we drove it we were grateful to give it one last run. We were all shocked it had it in her.
Catching Frogs. I tried really hard not to be grossed out but Heather supermom took all of her kids frog hunting every night. Ian even kissed a monster one. It was cute.
The last day we had just the three of us so we took Jett to see Winnie The Pooh. Lets just say he LOVED the popcorn (since he shoved his entire face into the bucket) and I am pretty sure he loved the movie too but I slept through it, so I can't say for sure. Being pregnant is apparently tiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment