Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Moving
Not us, the babies. I woke up this morning to the phone call that the boys were being transferred to rockyview today, which is the hospital MUCH closer to our house.
When I got to their new home Boston had his Iv out and nasal prongs out. Both boys had their feeding tubes removed. It was weird to see them with no wires. Without them you can see just how tiny they are. They are exceeding expectations every day and I am amazed at all they accomplish in their little lives.
I feel such a peace when I visit the boys. There is not a lot to do except hold a baby. I feel so calm around them, all of my worries can fall away and I just have to worry about holding them, looking at their cute faces, and relaxing. The spirit around them calms my soul.
I will post more pictures tomorrow. I am so grateful for everyone's help and prayers for our family. It means so much to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great. Babies are so wonderful. I'm glad they are Healthy and growing fast.
Melanie
Oh Im so glad you get to be closer to your little miracles!!!
Thinking about you and your boys every day!
That's amazing! What little troopers. And what an amazing mom. They need your calm spirit right now too. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment