When Boston was able to come home, we had been home with Jager for 2 nights, 1 day. This time, Mick stayed home with the boys and I came with my mom to pick up the little guy. I was so nervous to have to feed him in the middle of the night (he eats very slow) but so excited to not have to trek back and forth to the hospital every day.
This day I so loved snuggling with this little guy.
Our nights have been long, up every 3 hours. However, my husband is awesome and usually takes a feeding or two in the middle of the night to let me sleep. Between that and the last few months of getting rest, I am a lot less hormonal this time around.
I am surviving so far, but being home from the hospital just gives me more opportunities to drive around the city meeting the specialists at their offices. Fun times for us.
2 comments:
Umm you look gorgeous! I'm glad things are going well and that they're all home. I bet that's a relief (and scary). You're amazing!
Love your stories and love the pictures. So glad your hubby is helping out, so thankful Debbie is near by and such a good grandma. Keep on loving your 4 boys lots. Love you all, look forward to seeing the whole troop.
Post a Comment