Friday, December 9, 2011

Our Life Lately

This is our life based on the pictures taken from my iphone
Debbie put Chloe's Hair in a pony tail so I put hers in a matching one!


Jett decided he too wanted to "make bottles for babies"

Jett wanted to talk on the phone to the babies.

A sneak peak at what is to come in our nursery for the babes.




This group is my favorite.  Jett decided he was "sick" and as he remembers from me, this means sticking your face into the toilet.  
I asked him if he had to puke and he said yes, but if I asked him if his tummy hurt he said no.  
When I pulled out the camera he smiled and said CHEESE.  
Later on, he fell asleep in just that position.  
It made me laugh SO HARD.  
Cute little stinker.

P.S. Jager (pronounced JAY-ger) is now 5 pounds!

1 comment:

Lee Harmon Waters said...

Jett's face is SO sweet, I could die!!!!