Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blessing Day–Baby Cash–Idaho

ipad 156 - Copyipad 158ipad 163

Uncle Brad and Aunt Peggy helping with all the babies.  Super Grandparents Here. (Notice my mom holding the other baby…)

ipad 162

My Grandpa Petersen.  I think he looks just like Cash.  I said “Twins born 80 years apart!”  I wish I inherited his tanned skin.  Jealous.

ipad 167

Me my brothers and the youngest 3 grandkids.  WOW we all look so different from each other.  Love these boys.

ipad 170ipad 171ipad 172ipad 173

All 7 Grandkids together for the first time.  Not really a successful picture I might add.

ipad 174ipad 175ipad 176

Bribing the kids with treats didn’t work either.

ipad 182ipad 184

My best friend and my mom.  Honestly, I am so grateful I have her.  Not only is she a great person to talk to, and keep me company, she is so fun to shop with and vent to, she lets me do her hair (I don’t have sisters….) and she is great help with my babies.  Thanks for taking us to Idaho mom!ipad 185

Good old Horkleys.  A Rexburg memory I still crave!  Hahaha.  65 cent 44 oz diet cokes!  I remember Mick paid for the plastic refillable cup but I think that's too much work.  Love Rexburg.

1 comment:

Corrina Baker said...

I have nostalgia just looking at the photo of horkleys. What a name hey! Gotta love those Idaho people. I drank my share of 60 centers.