He can finally walk across the beam without holding on with a death grip!
Backwords Somersault
I have to say that Jett really enjoyed gymnastics. There were only 2 other boys in his class which was perfect. He got the attention he needed for his first directed activity. He loved to run around and jump more so than sitting down and listening to instructions. I have noticed a huge improvement in his independence and he is way more confident at the playground. I love not having to go with him on every slide. I much prefer to let him run and I can read my book!
Way to be brave Jetty Man!
2 comments:
That is awesome. Love that he is doing gymnastics! Where do you take him? He looks so Brave!
He goes to Altadore. For his first time he did great, we will put him in again in the fall.
Post a Comment