Yes, Most people were WRONG! The girl we all thought would be joining us is a BOY! I was a little shocked to say the least. I have no idea why, I know its 50/50 but I just never imaged this child being a boy! Haha... So I am in the ultrasound and the baby is sitting in a yoga position - legs crossed, all relaxed. The ultrasound lady couldn't get him to move, he just loved his cuddly position, so she kept jabbing my stomach to make him move. It was so funny because he raised a finger (NOT the middle one, for those who know my dad) and shook his hand. SOOO cute. I was just thinking, this is so Mick's child, just loves sleeping. Other than that, we were there for 2 1/2 hours trying to get a profile picture of the child, so she gave me the CD of pictures for free. THATS MY BOY! Except that my boss wasn't that thrilled that I was gone for so long. So here is baby's first picture.



OH YES, and everyones comments seem to be, oh you are taking it so well. Or, I know you don't want to hear this, but I am so excited its a boy. I guess it was no secret Mick and I both thought it would be a girl, but I am still excited about the boy. I am just a little stressed because boy names are soooo tricky. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them!
12 comments:
Haha.. I guessed it would be a boy!
Yay a boy!! He'll have cousins to play with his whole life! Congratulations!
hes sooo cute!! im so excited for you two.
Congrats! Boys scare me. But that's just because I don't know what to do with them. My favorite boy name is Eli. I think it is cute for a little bot and fits a big boy too. Feel free to use it, if you like it. I screamed in Conference when the temple was announced! I am excited. So, of course, I will be visiting to see it. Also, my sis lives there now, so, hopefully, we'll be there some. Thanks for thinking of me! I miss that city!
YAY!! We're going to have boys together. I'm so excited for you. Congrats.
Yay!!!! Congrats!!! SO exciting! Baby boys are so much more fun than girls!!! Much more! Plus, Daddy can have a little fishing partner now!! Congrats again! We are totally excited for you!
Congratulations!!! You will love having a boy first. I really do think they are easier plus he will have some other boy cousins to get in trouble with. I am so excited for you guys. I hope things are going better for you now
How exciting! He will be so darling. I have a hard time with boy names too...but will keep you posted if I think of any. Nick and I are just so thrilled for you guys. We love you.
Oh Brooke, I am so excited for you! How fun!
Ditto on what my wife said above... I am way excited for you. This just makes me think of conversations at Johnny Carino's, and reminds me that EVERYTHING is in the Lord's hands. Boys are great... they're a lot of fun.. As for names, I think Gus is a GREAT name! (not being partial or anything.)
And congrats on having a temple announced that's closer to home!
yay for a boy! I have always liked the name Peanut butter... or Jelly. But I would be so mad if you used those names because one day I will have twin boys and those will be thier names. Just wanted you to be enviouse!
Shpiela! I think you should name him Clogenshpiel... after us! Hee hee- actually- I'm pretty amazing at picking names- I just need you to give me an example of the kind of name you like and I'll be able to find the perfect one! Leave it to Auntie Dev to save the dah!!
Post a Comment