We had a halloween party this weekend, and it was awesome. I thought Brandon's costume was Soooo perfect for him! I loved it.

Bree is an amazing event planner who threw an awesome halloween party. We played the murder mystery game and carved pumpkins. Here they are as Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

Everybody dressed up. Mick is a wrestler, me a pink lady, Brandon and Bree, and Sarah and Denton were Wolverine and Phoenix from X-Men. So Fun!

And here is our pumkins we carved. Were are all pretty talented once we have the stencils from the book!
3 comments:
too cute!
That's awesome! Looks like fun!
I could have been at the party! I was still out of town. :( WOME TAKE THE CLASS WITH ME! You can try it out for free. It's the interneational school of ballet, the same school that puts on the Nutcarcker at Chrstmas down at the Jubilee...it's just off of Heritage and Macleod Trail. Wednesday nights 7:45-9:00PM. :)
Post a Comment