There isn't much to see, but its finally sticking out! The first is at 16 weeks the second is at 18. And they are 2 different shirts, just the same color! (I just noticed that).
Here is Brooke wearing my skinny jeans and is 18 weeks pregnant. Doesn't that just make you sick?????? But I don't want to be pregnant to fit into those jeans.
Your hair looks really cute. I know that's not what I'm supposed to be looking at, but it does. Cute belly too. I hope you keep us updated! At least monthly!
Too bad I just found out today that your pregnant. Wes was like, did you know Mic and Brooke are pregnant and I had no clue.
Congrats! We are so excited for you both. I can't believe it's a boy. I know what you mean about having a hard time thinking of boys names. We still have no clue what we are going to name our baby and I'm due in a week and a half.
By the way. You look adorable. First time baby bumps are so cute. Happy pregnancy!
Brooke! I didnt even see your comment until today! Youre having a baby! thats amazing. Are you still in Idaho falls? If you are I'm coming to see you next time I'm home. I miss you mommy (now its for real) Congratulations!!!!-Call me sometime-Nicole
O.k. we have not looked at your blog in a while - we did not even know you were pregnant!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on how things are going!
9 comments:
Awww, you look so cute - and you totally aren't big yet. Enjoy...until you want to die!! haha.
Here is Brooke wearing my skinny jeans and is 18 weeks pregnant. Doesn't that just make you sick?????? But I don't want to be pregnant to fit into those jeans.
AWW, you look so cute! Love the little belly. Keep us all posted :) Many congratulations to you both.
Your hair looks really cute. I know that's not what I'm supposed to be looking at, but it does. Cute belly too. I hope you keep us updated! At least monthly!
Too bad I just found out today that your pregnant. Wes was like, did you know Mic and Brooke are pregnant and I had no clue.
Congrats! We are so excited for you both. I can't believe it's a boy. I know what you mean about having a hard time thinking of boys names. We still have no clue what we are going to name our baby and I'm due in a week and a half.
By the way. You look adorable. First time baby bumps are so cute. Happy pregnancy!
love, Alissa and Wes
Brooke! I didnt even see your comment until today! Youre having a baby! thats amazing. Are you still in Idaho falls? If you are I'm coming to see you next time I'm home. I miss you mommy (now its for real) Congratulations!!!!-Call me sometime-Nicole
O.k. we have not looked at your blog in a while - we did not even know you were pregnant!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on how things are going!
that's so awesome! you're showing!!! and i can just hear you adding the comments about the two shirts being different and "just" noticing them!
thanks for posting the pictures! it makes the distance seem shorter...
~g
We are so happy for you both!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! we now have a blogg jakeandkristie.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch better. CONGRATS again.
Post a Comment