I reached a new low with blog stalking. I found a girls blog who happens to be a family members cousin. Her blog was so entertaining, so I found myself reading it all the time. Well I reached a new low the other day when I realized I was so emotional about this blog. You see, she was told she wouldn't be able to have kids, and had adopted the cutest little boy. Now she found out she is pregnant and just couldn't believe it. Not only did this hit home and sound like COMPLETE Déjà vu, I was so excited for her it was all I could think about all afternoon. HELLO, she has no idea who I am, we have never met, I just read her blog. My life is getting pathetic.
5 comments:
yeah....but you're pregnant, so you can get emotional about anything that you want (especially family things).
That sounds so much like my cousin Annalee. You should check out her blog. Not that I want you to be more emotional. But her little Mack is so darling. He was the first live sealing in the Rexburg Temple. She is finally pregnant after 5 long years. You can link to her off of my blog (Annalee).
oh brooke-
i remember i started my blog because you told me how much fun blog stalking was and that was the only reason you had one...the good old days. You look great! I can't wait for your little baby boy to get here...they are so precious!!!
I'm actually the most impressed that you got all of the marks and accents written into deja vu... THATS amazing!
well....you can get away with pretty much anything when you are pregnant!
hope all is well
Ang and Danny
Post a Comment